CLEARFIL NEW BOND is a self-cure enamel and dentin bonding agent used with total-etch-technique. It was developed for use with light- and self-cure composite restorative materials. In addition it adheres to metal and amalgam, as well as to porcelain when mixed with Porcelain Bond Activator.
- High-bond strength to enamel and dentin
- Simple and fast procedure
- Enamel and dentin bonding agent for direct composite restorations
CLEARFIL NEW BOND CATALYST SDS USA
CLEARFIL NEW BOND UNIVERSAL SDS USA
CLEARFIL NEW BOND CATALYST SDS CANADA (E)
CLEARFIL NEW BOND UNIVERSAL SDS CANADA (E)
CLEARFIL NEW BOND CATALYST SDS CANADA (F)
CLEARFIL NEW BOND UNIVERSAL SDS CANADA (F)
Instructions for Use
CLEARFIL NEW BOND IFU
- 1 CLEARFIL NEW BOND Catalyst 6ml
- 1 CLEARFIL NEW BOND Universal 6ml
- What is the working time of Clearfil New Bond?
- What is the shelf-life of Clearfil New Bond?
- What is Clearfil New Bond's clinical indications?
- Can Clearfil New Bond be used with light-cure composite materials?
- What is the bond strength of Clearfil New Bond to dentin?