PANAVIA SA Cement Plus is a self-adhesive; self-etch; fluoride-releasing dual-cure resin cement available in both automix and handmix versions.
PANAVIA SA Cement Plus has been developed for cementing indirect restorations made of metal, all-ceramic (zirconia), hybrid ceramics and composites. PANAVIA SA Cement Plus has easy clean-up without causing gingival trauma, thereby making it ideal for implant cementation.
This next generation of the original PANAVIA SA Cement offers stronger shear bond strengths; faster light-curing time; and room temperature storage.
A NEW Translucent shade has been added for optimum esthetics.
- Exceptional handling, especially with excess cement removal
- Very low technique sensitivity, with consistent bond strength even to overdry and wet dentin/enamel
- High bond strength, for any restorations including zirconia & alumina
- Good marginal sealing
- Low solubility and low film thickness, for optimal Cementation
- Simple to use, self-adhesive, no primers, silane or bonding agents needed
- Fluoride-releasing Faster light-curing time (10 seconds)
- Room temperature storage with a stable 3 year shelf-life
- Cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays made of conventional porcelain, ceramic, hybrid ceramics, composite resin or metal cementation of metal cores, resin cores, metal posts or glass-fiber posts; and Maryland Bridges
- Can be used for Amalgam bonding
PANAVIA SA CEMENT PLUS SDS USA
PANAVIA SA CEMENT PLUS SDS CANADA (E)
PANAVIA SA CEMENT PLUS SDS CANADA (F)
Instructions for Use
PANAVIA SA CEMENT PLUS AUTOMIX IFU
PANAVIA SA CEMENT PLUS HANDMIX IFU
PANAVIA SA CEMENT HANDMIX CAP IFU
PANAVIA SA CEMENT PLUS AUTOMIX FLOWCHART
PANAVIA SA CEMENT PLUS HANDMIX FLOWCHART
Guide to All-Ceramic Bonding
Guide to Zirconia Bonding Essentials
PANAVIA SA Cement Plus AutomixContent: 1 Syringe: Paste A and B: 8.0 g (4.6 ml) Mixing Tip: 20 tips
- 3382KA PANAVIA SA Cement Plus Automix (Universal (A2))
- 3383KA PANAVIA SA Cement Plus Automix (White)
- 3384KA PANAVIA SA Cement Plus Automix (Translucent)
PANAVIA SA Cement Plus Automix VALUE KITContent: 3 syringes: Paste A and B: 8.0 g (4.6 ml) Mixing Tip: 40 tips Endo Tips (SS): 10
- 3385KA PANAVIA SA Cement Plus Automix VALUE KIT (Universal (A2))
- 3387KA PANAVIA SA Cement Plus Automix VALUE KIT (Translucent)
PANAVIA SA Cement Plus HandmixContent: 1 syringe: Paste A and B: 9.3 g (5.0 ml)
- 3352KA PANAVIA SA Cement Plus Handmix (Universal (A2))
- 3353KA PANAVIA SA Cement Plus Handmix (White)
- 3354KA PANAVIA SA Cement Plus Handmix (Translucent)
- 3391KA Mixing tip: 20 pcs.
- 3392KA Endo tip (SS): 20 pcs.
- 2831KA CLEARFIL DISPENSER: 1 Dispenser
Details on the NEW PANAVIA SA Cement Plus
Clinical Application of a New Self-Adhesive Resin Cement for Zirconium-Oxide Ceramic Crowns
by Markus B. Blatz, DMD, PhD; and Michael Bergler, MDT
An interesting article in November/December 2012 issue of Compendium published by AEGIS Communications, that highlights the strengths of Kuraray Dental's ORIGINAL PANAVIA SA CEMENT.